FAQs about Converting YouTube to MP3
1. Where is the download file saved? The download files are automatically stored in your system’s default download folder, which you can easily locate. However, you have the option to change the default location by adjusting your browser settings. Please feel free to copy audio from YouTube and paste it into the YT MP3 Converter to save music videos on your phone or computer.
2. What is the maximum file size? There is no limit to the file size or the number of files when you convert videos here. We do not monitor the number of YouTube audios that you convert using our free YouTube to MP3 converter but please note that we prohibit any attempts to convert any copyrighted works without the owner’s permission.
3. Unable to convert the video properly? If you encounter issues with converting your video, please check if your browser has blocked any pop-up windows. If a new pop-up window appears after clicking the download icon, simply right-click anywhere within the video playback area and select “Save Video As” located at the bottom right of the video playback interface, then click “Download.” Also, be sure to allow any blocked web pages by selecting “Allow” on the block icon before the URL after clicking the download icon.
4. How many files can I convert YouTube to MP3 at the same time? The free best YT MP3 Converter does not require any additional software or user registration. It is secure, free, and safe to use. But, you can only convert one file each time with one page. If you want to save music videos simultaneously, open multiple websites and enter different URLs into separate input boxes.
5. Unable to play the download file? This YouTube to MP3 unblocked supports you to convert YouTube to MP3. If you use an all-purpose player in your computer or the default player in your system, you surely do not need to worry about this problem. If you still cannot play the saved files after you save music to your laptop for free, please make sure the player you use supports MP3 & MP4 format and your saved files are complete and try it again.
6. When I convert YouTube videos to MP3, do they lose any sound quality? Yes, technically, but usually not enough to notice. In most cases, it is not a big deal. Most conversion processes will do a pretty good job in the conversion, but there may technically be aspects of data that get lost, but you won’t be able to tell the difference. We try to avoid sound quality loss when you convert online videos from YouTube to MP3.
7. Can I convert YouTube to MP3 with copyright protection? No, you can’t. you should convert content only when you have permission from the copyright owner. The Terms of Service of YouTube Downloader explicitly prohibit unauthorized conversions for commercial purposes. If you still want to convert YouTube to MP3 with copyright protection, it's a good idea to consider a music streaming service that doesn't require converting files like Spotify or Apple Music.
8. Is this YouTube MP3 Converter available on a smartphone or tablet? The free YouTube to MP3 converter works on any device with any screen size including mobile and tablet devices. You can save free YouTube to MP3 on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, and more. The free YouTube2MP3 compatible with most devices and operating systems
9. Do you have our conversion histories? No, we do not keep track of your conversion history. Our online YouTube to MP3 converter is a free service that does not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it. Additionally, we automatically delete your music files within an hour after conversion. You don’t need to go through any hassle of installation or registration to use our online YouTube MP3 converter.